LANA DEL REY

LANA DEL REY
<3

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class evaluation

  1. What i liked the most about this class are all the stories and quotes we learned about.Another thing i liked was that sometimes when we finished our work we got some free time which was pretty cool because we got to explore in the internet.Overall this class was a nice experience.
  2. I didn't really like that the daily routine was always the same and it wouldn't change up a little or something.
  3. Recommendations to improve this class to improve is have the students interact and do more active activities.
  4. A highlight for me in this class was the time we had to write about Columbus day because i had a lot to say about that.
  5. I tried but at times i would slack off because i wasn't feeling good but overall i believe i tried my best.
  6. Sometimes i do look at it too see if I've accomplished any but that is rarely.
  7. Sometimes the thought of choosing the right does cross my mind for example when i don't want to do my homework or when i don't want too go swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment